Say hello to my little friend!

It's been a long old while since I last posted anything, but you know how it is ;)
But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy!

In fact, I finally finished my little handmade ball jointed goblin. Take a look!





Unfortunately these were taken on my old camera so they're not the most brilliant photos, but I just wanted to get a couple of snaps up. And I was chuffed that I finally finished him!

On my Doll Making page you can see the beginnings of the process, which followed the Ryo Yoshida method, using LaDoll Premix. Once I'd done a lot of sanding I applied a waterproofing agent to seal the paper clay and then painted in acrylic on top. The body blushing was done using pastels and then all the pieces were sprayed using a Matt Varnish. Then all was strung together using elastic and Voila! - a cheeky, lil green gobbo is born.

Now all he needs is a sweet little outfit.

He is going to be a little friend for my new BJD - DollZone Kimi - who I got for my birthday last month, and who I'll be posting pictures of very soon!!

Comments

  1. He is just splendid! I love him so much! Does he have a name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Minnie, thanks for your sweet comment!
      Yes, his name is Cheekyfeeff and he is a very mischievous little goblin who loves to steal shiny things!

      Delete
    2. Oh my! What an absolutely wonderful name he has! Cheekyfeeff...I'm going to be saying that aloud all night now...Cheekyfeeff. :D It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?!! :D

      Delete
    3. Glad you like it! (I think he quite likes it too!! ;) ) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doll Boot Making Tutorial

Nier: Automata - All the 2B Dolls and Figures I Can Find

Nier: Automata - Dollfie Is Making A 9S Doll As Well!