Doll Exhibition at Strychnin Gallery

Last year my hubby and I went on a trip to Berlin, and we came across "Strychnin Gallery" where they were having an Art Doll Exhibition! I'd forgotten all about posting the photos on here at the time, so here's a little look now ;)




These 2 above are by the Popovy Sisters. If you haven't seen their work before get on over to their website and be prepared to pick your jaw off the floor because their work is absolutely beautiful! And it was equally exquisite 'in the flesh' so to speak. http://popovy-dolls.com/





Sadly I don't know the name of the artist for the 2 images below, but I thought they were so beautifully done.








These following ones are by Christine Polis, a French Doll Artist who has a blog here: 
http://christinepolis.blogspot.co.uk/



Again unfortunately I didn't get the names of the Artists of the following 2 pieces, but these were interesting because they were the first doll art I've seen that were made entirely by 3D printing! 










Comments

  1. WOW!!! - exquisite dolls or what!. Most amazing works of art that you have generously gifted the creative person's ambitious minds. I never imagined that there would be such brilliance out in Germany or even anywhere in the western world that makes exceptional creations such as these. I want to be a designer and this has truly enamoured me, so many kindest thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I only came across it by accident while on holiday there, so it was a fab surprise and the dolls were just amazingly cool. I especially love the Popovy Sisters' work, they are so beautifully made!
      So pleased you're inspired by these too and good luck becoming a designer! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doll Boot Making Tutorial

Nier: Automata - All the 2B Dolls and Figures I Can Find

Nier: Automata - Dollfie Is Making A 9S Doll As Well!